October 26, 2021
Virtual Session #1- Animal Health and Welfare Internationally
This 3 hour virtual session will engage international speakers who will provide perspectives on innovative initiatives that are advancing animal health and welfare, and One Health around the world.
Registration fee for this session is $50
Virtual Session #1 Agenda:
- Public Private Partnerships - Carel du Marchie Sarvaas Executive Director
HealthforAnimals - global animal health association
- US Efforts to Operationalize One Health
- Global Burden of Animal Diseases (GBADs) working to measure to improve animal health at the local, national and global level
November 23, 2021
Virtual Session #2 - Animal Health and Welfare In Canada – Where are we at?
- This three hour virtual session will share information on animal health and welfare in Canada, and will engage participants in a facilitated discussion to help inform strategic planning and the path forward for animal health and welfare in Canada
- Council and Animal Health Canada Progress Report
- Consultation discussion with participants on the path forward for animal health and welfare in Canada
There is no registration fee for this session
Watch this page for further speaker updates and for registration information!